Aims and Objectives of the Azeemia Sufi Order:
- To serve Islam by remaining on the Straight Path.
- To act upon the teachings of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) wholeheartedly, and to work for the expansion of his spiritual mission, and after activation of the inner sight, enjoy the honour of beholding him in person.
- To serve fellow beings and the creatures of Allah.
- To invite people to acquire scientific and spiritual knowledge besides learning the teachings of Islam.
- To initiate and form that pattern of thinking in fellow beings which would enable them to become aware of the latent potential of the soul and spirit.
- To consider the whole mankind as family, and to be courteous and sympathetic to everyone regardless of the distinction of race, colour or religion.